Thank you to the 1246 individuals who joined us today in our discussion on what Indigenous child welfare could look like in five years. Today, we announced our commitment to open a new chapter in our ongoing work and vision of transforming child welfare.
Miigwetch to our host Bob Goulais and the panelists:
- Jocelyn Formsma, Executive Director, National Association of Friendship Centres;
- Irwin Elman, Former Provincial Advocate for Children and Youth;
- Pat Green, Traditional Knowledge Keeper;
- Micheal Miller, Executive Director, Association of Native Child and Family Services Agencies of Ontario
- Jeffrey Schiffer, Executive Director, Native Child and Family Services of Toronto
For those not in attendance on Sept 30th, the recorded webinar is now available to watch.