Thank you to everyone who joined us on February 25th for our third webinar in this learning series.
Webinar #3 focuses on the ongoing services we provide when protection concerns have been verified and when a family’s file remains open to our Child and Family Wellbeing teams.
- Why do cases stay open for longer-term services?
- How do we make decisions about whether a family’s file should remain open?
- Why do some cases go to court? How is the decision to go to court made?
Hear how we seek to empower families to reach their goals, how we connect families and children to external and internal supports, healing services and how we decide when a child and family wellbeing case is ready to be closed
Join our host Terri Jaffe, and the following panelists:
- Vivian Roy, Knowledge Keeper;
- Jamie Toguri, Supervisor, Child and Family Wellbeing;
- Miguel Torres, Child and Family Wellbeing;
- Jeffrey Schiffer, Executive Director;
- Mark Atanasoff, Director of Quality Assurance & Decolonization.