Accessibility Standards for Customer Services
Native Child and Family Services of Toronto is committed to providing services that are free of barriers and biases by giving to people with disabilities the same opportunity of access to our services in the same location and in a similar way as these services are available to all others we serve.
NCFST commits to:
· Communicating with all of our clients in a manner that respects their unique needs
· providing appropriate training for all staff who deal with the public or other third parties on behalf of NCFST to ensure a greater awareness and responsiveness to the needs of a person with disabilities;
· that NCFST policies and procedures related to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 are made available to the public and also ensure there is capacity to provide communication about these policies and procedures in a format that takes into account a person’s disability;
· welcoming feedback on the accessibility of our services so we may improve our communication, accessing information or resources, and resolving difficulties.
For more information:
· visit any Native Child and Family Services of Toronto site;
· Download the policy here
· e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
or call 416-969-8510, Ext. 3172